I am incredibly proud to share that we have been selected as one of the Inc. Best Workplaces, including 1 of 17 insurance companies and 1 of 21 companies founded <4 years ago. This is a remarkable achievement early in our journey to help transform commercial insurance, and it speaks volumes of the organization’s commitment to creating a workplace where talented people can excel and have opportunities to grow.
At the heart of this achievement are the people who work tirelessly every day to improve our management and professional liability insurance products and services. We believe that our success as a company is directly tied to the success of our people. And we know that when people feel empowered to do their best work in a trusting environment, they can achieve great things.
As we continue to grow and evolve, we know that our people are our greatest asset. We will continue to celebrate and support them every step of the way — celebrating them and their adoption of our values in every aspect of their work.
This is a well-deserved honor that reflects the amazing people who make it all possible. Keep up the excellent work, and continue to set the standard for what it means to be a truly great workplace.
Tanner Hackett, CEO
- Professional Liability vs. General Liability Insurance Coverage
- What is Professional Negligence?
- What is Miscellaneous Professional Liability Insurance?
- What is Third-Party Crime Coverage?
- Commercial Crime Insurance: The Basics for Small Business
- What is Excess Liability Insurance?
- What is the Difference Between Fidelity Bonds and Crime Insurance
- Fiduciary Liability vs. Employee Benefits Liability
- Fiduciary Liability Insurance
- ERISA Fidelity Bonds vs. Fiduciary Liability Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
- D&O Liability Exclusions: What Are Common Exclusions?
- Directors & Officers Insurance
- 30+ Interesting White-Collar Crime Statistics for 2022
- What Are My Responsibilities as a Board Member?
- Preventing Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Wage & Hour Claims: What Employers Should Know
- Your Guide to Exempt vs Non-Exempt Employees Under FLSA
- The High Cost of Employee Theft in the Workplace
- Part-Time vs. Full-Time Employees: Why the Classification Matters
- What We Know So Far About Vaccine-Related Liability and EPLI Claims
- Trademark vs. Copyright: What’s the Difference?
- What are Employee Fringe Benefits?